My day started out not so good but I have decided that I am not going to let it get to me instead I decided to make a list of things that make me smile!
1. Looking at Drake's picture with his crooked smile!
2. Watching Dusty play baseball!
3. Watching Ricki Lynn cheer!
4. Lying on the beach reading a book and drinking a margarita!
5. Having dinner with my girlsfriends!
6. Talking to my mom, my dad and my sisters on the phone!
7. Kaleigh ( my great niece)!
8. Knowing that God loves me and that he is watching over me!
My friend Pam has a saying posted in her office from "The Diary of Anne Frank" "Today I will choose to be Happy"
So I have decided that I am going to be happy and smile and not let the things that I can not change get to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
As I mentioned on my blog a couple weeks ago, the song from Sound of Music "Favorite Things" always cheers me up. Sounds like you could use a hug...or a glass of wine...or both. Woo-hoo! We're off work Friday and tomorrow is casual day. Hope you and your family has a safe and enjoyable July 4th, Jerri.
You might as well choose to be happy. Life is too short to waste more than a few minutes being sad about things you can't change. Ahhh - a long weekend - now there's something to celebrate!
Post a Comment